- The terms and conditions mentioned here apply to all users regardless of whether they are candidates, advertisers, recruiters, or users of any other nature.
- Where separate listings of conditions are listed for Candidates/job-seekers, Resume-posting, Recruiters/employers, Products or Advertisers these are only meant to highlight the specifics but apply uniformly to all users.
- For all matters arising out of usage of this site, the laws of India shall apply.
- "TeachersRecruiter.com" hereinafter referred to as "TeachersRecruiter” or as "site” is a public site and accepts no liability for the accuracy and genuineness of postings and responses by users.
- "TeachersRecruiter.com", "TeachersRecruiter" and "site" are used interchangeably and represent the same entity.
- Payments for all services, where payable, should be in favor of Teachers Recruiter.
- The site and these terms and conditions are subject to Force Majeure.
Terms & Conditions Applicable To all Users:
- Visitors posting the resume, advertisements or job listing should verify the accuracy and bonafide's of such postings and persons on their own.
- Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to TeachersRecruiter to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of TeachersRecruiter and the confidentiality of such information or posting is not guaranteed.
- TeachersRecruiter does not share personal information of any individual with others except our representatives/agents in rendering service to all users of the site. The site will also share disclose information required by laws of India to appropriate statutory authorities.
- The user shall not damage the functions and interests of the site in any manner and shall not infringe the site's copyright or place any links on the site. The user also undertakes not to post any software, virus, worms etc. that shall damage the site. Such actions will be prosecuted under the law and user will be barred from the site.
- The user undertakes to use TeachersRecruiter for his/her own purposes. Using any content from TeachersRecruiter for commercial or non-commercial purposes without prior written consent from TeachersRecruiter is strictly prohibited.
- All data, information, particulars posted at TeachersRecruiter shall become the property of the site. Users undertake that data and information posted on the site are free from any copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Users shall not spam the database maintained by TeachersRecruiter or misuse the same for bulk-emailing. Any breach under this shall result in TeachersRecruiter terminating all services to the users without notice and without any liability for the refund of any amounts or balance amounts paid by them.
- The user undertakes that the resume/ad or job insertion or information/ data being fed into TeachersRecruiter by the user is correct and genuine and does not contain any false, fraudulent or misleading facts. TeachersRecruiter expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume/ad or job insertion/information/ posted on the site by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify TeachersRecruiter for all losses incurred by TeachersRecruiter due to any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts. Persons and entities convicted of any criminal charges under Indian laws are prohibited from posting information on the site unless the liability under the criminal conviction has been fully discharged.
- The user of the site agrees that he shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any violation of the law shall be the responsibility of the user as also any liability arising out of such violations.
- TeachersRecruiter shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure of any information concerning the user's account.
- The site, it's functioning, uptime and downtime are subject to various factors and no guarantees are offered with respect to the unhindered access to the site at all times. The site undertakes to make the best efforts to keep the site functioning at all times.
- TeachersRecruiter reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
- TeachersRecruiter further reserves its right to post the data on the TeachersRecruiter or on such other affiliated sites and publications as TeachersRecruiter may deem fit and proper at no cost to the user.
- Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by TeachersRecruiter does not entail/confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
- The site and its owners will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user and any other party for whatsoever cause or reason and the site shall not be implicated by the user in any such legal action and the user indemnifies the site from any liability with respect to such legal proceedings.
- Any breach and violation of the terms and conditions mentioned here shall subject the violator to prosecution under the law.
Resume posting / Upload and applying to job advertisements:
- Candidates can register, upload the resume, update resume - all free of cost. TeachersRecruiter may charge for special services provided on request or when products catering to resume are offered on a chargeable basis.
- The site does not guarantee or warranty any response to resume postings or applications.
- The responsibility of checking the genuineness of advertisements rests with applicants and candidates.
- The site reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- Resumes received by TeachersRecruiter through emails or hard copies requesting uploading at the site will be done in accordance with the data entry system provided by the site. The site shall not be responsible for any data entry errors but shall correct the same on being referred.
- The option to bar access of the data fed by it, to schools and other organizations is an added feature but TeachersRecruiter shall not be responsible for such data being accessed by its subscribers or users owing to any system failure or by virtue of such blocking not undertaken by the user.
- The user of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data posted by him/her on the site.
- TeachersRecruiter.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond TeachersRecruiter.com reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of TeachersRecruiter.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. TeachersRecruiter.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of TeachersRecruiter.com
- This free service entitles the user alone i.e. the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- The subscriber shall be assigned a password(s) by TeachersRecruiter.com to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through TeachersRecruiter.com, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and TeachersRecruiter.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. TeachersRecruiter.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
Job Listings / Postings by Recruiters/Employers:
- Recruiter/Employer can register, Post the jobs, update profile and jobs - all free of cost. TeachersRecruiter may charge for special services provided on request.
- All subscriptions will be accepted at the sole discretion of TeachersRecruiter
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes and levies. The employers/schools/colleges that register online will be contacted by contacting by the admin of TeachersRecruiter.com or by our Business Associates located in all states of the country to collect payment. The employers are requested not to make any payments by cash. Make payments by bank draft, cheque or direct deposit in our bank a/c as communicated by e-mail.
- All Ad insertions shall have a closing date as filled by the recruiter from the date of the first insertion. TeachersRecruiter at its sole discretion shall approve extensions where requested/required.
- Extension of any ad insertion requested by the subscriber will be treated as a fresh/new insertion.
- TeachersRecruiter has the right to reject any ad considered objectionable or containing objectionable text and in such cases, the content will be referred back to the advertiser for modification.
- Subscribers choosing to subscribe advertising packages will automatically be entitled to candidate database access. Subscribers will also be able to post jobs online.
- TeachersRecruiter may edit postings/advertisements where ever appropriate and necessary but with reference to the advertiser prior to posting.
- All communications will be sent to the subscriber's email ID as provided in the subscription form or on the online registration system.
- TeachersRecruiter does not take responsibility for information/data provided by any candidate or applicant to ads posted. Subscribers are required to undertake verification of such information themselves.
- Subscriptions are not transferable and users are prohibited from placing advertisements not specifically pertaining to their own organization or not pertaining to the subscribers themselves. The decision of TeachersRecruiter on such issues shall be final and binding.
About Other Advertisements on the Site - Links, Banners, Sponsor Ads etc. :
- Such insertions will be carried for the tenure/duration agreed to by TeachersRecruiter.
- Location of the ad will be at the sole discretion of TeachersRecruiter and acceptance of such ads is at the sole discretion of TeachersRecruiter.
- TeachersRecruiter does not guarantee responses to any ads.
- TeachersRecruiter reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason and no refunds whatsoever shall be made.
- Space and duration purchases are non-transferable.
- Content, colour-scheme, position etc. shall be as decided by TeachersRecruiter, binding on all parties. and
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability :
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should be verified by users before making any choices or decisions. TeachersRecruiter does not offer any advice in this respect nor accepts any liability with respect to the information provided by users.
Banners, Links, Buttons, etc. at TeachersRecruiter lead to pages or resources of third parties not controlled or administered by TeachersRecruiter. Accessing such sites by users neither endorses nor offers any warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity or access or availability of any of the products for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred. Access to these links are strictly and purely at the liability of the user.
Pricing Policy ( Job Seeker)
Before you use the Teachers Recruiter website you must agree to certain Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
Using the TeachersRecruiter.com website it is understood that you have accepted the terms and conditions spelled out on the web site. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Any updates or changes will be posted and shall become effective immediately. Please refer to this page from time to time and be sure you agree with these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website implies you agree with the terms and conditions below.
TeachersRecruiter.com is an educational consultancy based in the State of Madhya Pradesh engaged in sponsoring candidates possessing expertise, talent, experience and academic excellence to secure placements as TGT/PGT, Teaching Assistant / Lecturer / Senior Lecturer, Vice-Principal / Principal, Asst. Professor / Associate Professor / Professor and extend other supporting services in state-of-the-art educational institutions of repute located in all parts of the country. Deserving candidates are sponsored for placement carrying enviable remuneration commensurate with capabilities, experience etc.
The resume received by M/s. TeachersRecruiter.com from interested candidates in response to advertisement issued by the above consultancy in News Papers / Job portals or through references are subjected to scrutiny and right candidates are selected and sponsored to different institutions according to the requirement of the institutions for placements on lucrative remuneration which the deserving candidates expect which is negotiable.For the services rendered M/s. TeachersRecruiter.com charge a nominal service charge equivalent to 15 days salary which the selected candidate draw on appointment as quid pro quo and the short listed candidates have to execute a memorandum of understanding agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions indicated in the format enclosed well before the resume is processed and the candidates are shortlisted.The interested candidates may contact M/s. TeachersRecruiter.com for any clarification they wish to seek.
Pricing Policy (Employer)
- Teachers Recruiter has represented that it is an expert in locating and referring individuals with Teaching and other educational skills who are interested in employment and other engagements./li>
- Employer requires assistance, from time to time, in obtaining qualified applicants.
- Teachers Recruiter and Employer believe it is in the best interest of both parties to enter into a referral agreement pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below:
Now therefore, the parties agree as follows:
- 1.Referrals: Teachers Recruiter shall provide Employer with the resumes of Applicants pursuant to the following procedure
- a. Employer may send a request to Teachers Recruiter including the title of the position to be filled, the qualifications and skill sets necessary for that position. Nothing in this agreement shall preclude Employer from directly or indirectly approaching other referral companies, soliciting resumes or interviewing.
- b. Teachers Recruiter shall send Employer current resumes of Applicants to fill the positions specified by Employer or its Clients within a reasonable time not exceeding one week. Any exemptions by the clients will be communicated in advance for technically qualifying candidates.
- c. Employer in its sole and absolute discretion, shall decide to interview any or all of the Applicants whose resumes have been forwarded by Teachers Recruiter before submission to Clients for persual and final client interview. Employer shall notify Teachers Recruiter in a timely manner with the results of any interview with the Client or Employer
- d. In the event Employer in its sole and absolute discretion elects to enter into a Service Relationship with one of the Applicants whose resume was provided by Teachers Recruiter, Employer shall pay Teachers Recruiter a referral fee in accordance with paragraph two of this Agreement.
- 2.Placement Referral Fees: Teachers Recruiter shall provide Employer with the resumes of Applicants pursuant to the following procedure
- i. Once the selected candidate joins, Employer shall pay to Teachers Recruiter in favour of Teachers Recruiter a placement fee (mentioned below) of the one year services as agreed with the first selected candidates. The placement fee will become payable after first candidate will be joined .
- ii. In the event Employer having entered into a Service Relationship terminates his or her Service Relationship for non-performance or if the candidate resigns or leaves Employer for any reason within 10 months of the start of the Service Relationship, Teachers Recruiter shall submit replacement resumes of additional qualified Applicants, with similar skills at no charge to Employer in the event company employs such replacement applicant.
- iii. In the event the replacement is not acceptable, Teachers Recruiter will provide the next selected candidates without charging any placement referral fee.
- iv. The placement fee will be reviewed as and when required on stabilizing working relationship as mutually agreed between Teachers Recruiter & Employer for future candidates.
- 3.Validity of resume :All resumes received from Teachers Recruiter shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of receipt of resume or from the first contact with the candidate by phone or email.
- 4.Term :The Agreement shall be valid for a period of one year. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party thirty (30) days before the date of termination. The agreement shall be renewed at the discretion of the management.
- 5.Non-Solicitation:During the term of this Agreement and for one session thereafter, either party shall not directly or indirectly, employ or offer employment to any employee Employer or its Client. Such prohibition shall only be effective during the session following the termination of any such employee's employment with Employer or its Client.
Placement Referral Fees
Upon selection of the candidate recommended by the agency , the company will pay the agency for the service rendered along terms as follows ; one year service charge 10000/-rs (non-refundable). Charge after selecting first candidate.